Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun with Chelle's Creations!

I've made just a few layouts with Chelle's Creations designs lately. Life has been so busy!

First is a layout about my second son's "cheeto tooth," how he lost it, and then how we celebrated. It's hard to find a cheeto themed kit, naturally, but Rainbow Golds worked so well! All the shades of yellow and orange were perfect.

Next is a kit I've used many times because I love it so much! It has the perfect boy colors, which of course get used a lot in this household: About a Boy. It happened to match spot on with these photos of my littlest in his special outfit. I love how this one turned out.

I made this page for an All About Me challenge. Can you tell what it's about? My love affair with chocolate! I used Chocolate Lovers, My Sweet Valentine, and a fun wavy template by Scrapping with Liz. The dripping chocolate at the top is the perfect accent!

Lastly, here's another kit I've used multiple times: Play and Grow, along with the coordinating word art, and the fun Chalked cards. The bright colors are so wonderful with little baby toys in the photos. Love this sweet layout with the pictures of my cute baby boy!

That's all for September with Chelle's Creations! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment