Thursday, September 5, 2013

Joining Clever Monkey Graphics' CT!

I am beyond thrilled to join Clever Monkey Graphics by Tracey Monette's CT! Tracey creates such rich kits, fully loaded with intense color schemes and fun elements! I am loving having access to all these gorgeous designs. I've made a few layouts with them so far... here's a peek!

This fantastic kit is called Today I Am Happy. It may be one of my favorite kits of all time. The color scheme is so gorgeous and rich, and I adore all the graphic papers. How amazingly perfect is that arch paper for my layout of the Gateway Arch from our recent St. Louis trip?! Ugh I love it so much!

This kit, Like Dad, I actually purchased a while back and just got around to using. This is my husband and his father, this past father's day. The manly color scheme is awesome, and I love the metal elements.

Yet another page for our St, Louis vacation album, Swim Like a Fish was a fun kit choice to scrap our visit to Citygarden's splash park.I love the acrylic splash elements and the bright colors! There is so much goodness that this can be used again and again, easily!

Haha, yet ANOTHER page for our STL vacation book. We got up close and personal with a camel at Grant's Farm, and once I saw this hand drawn camel in Zoodles of Fun, I just had to use it to create this page! I love that camel's sweet face, and there are so many other animals drawn in a similar vein. Like its name, this kit really is so fun!

Lastly, I used the collab with Meagan's Creations On the Trail collection to design this double page spread for our climb of Monks Mound at Cahokia Mounds on our way home from - you guessed it - St. Louis! This collection is overloaded with all kinds of digital goodness it was hard to choose just some to include on these pages!

That's all for now! Thanks for looking at my designs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment