Monday, September 30, 2013

Going big with Dream Big Designs!

I have a few layouts to share with you for September! I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything lately. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

First up is a fun page from our recent vacation to St Louis, at the Science Center. New Discoveries bundle was a perfect choice to create with for this page about the energy section. I especially love the light burst elements. Aren't they fun?

A new release for this month, Raceway bundle is so fun for your little racer photos! They'd be great for NASCAR, Pinewood Derby, Kindy 500s, and even just photos of playing with Hot Wheels. I had this fun photo from a visit to the Children's Museum to scrap with.

Our zoo membership has expired, but I still have quite a few trips left to scrap! This was a couple months ago. I thought the Into the Wild bundle was a fun choice for this page. I love all the animal elements, and the color scheme is perfect for a zoo kit and page. I also used a template from A Piece of Me templates by Scrapping with Liz.

Finally, another older kit, the Down by the Banks bundle. It was a wonderful, rustic color scheme for this page about a family walk. It has lots of goodies for scrapping feeding ducks and geese, which we saw but I didn't get any photos of, for some reason.

That wraps it up for this month! I'm looking forward to all the goodies that October will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment