Monday, September 30, 2013

Busy busy with Memory Clips!

Ramona has been busy creating this month! I have several layouts from awesome new kits and bundles to share with you. Are you ready?!

This layout is about my mother's 5th grade year. I'm so lucky she kept such detailed notes about each of her school years! This bundle, Hall Pass, had the perfect colors to coordinate with her 70s clothes, but it could easily work for teenagers today.

This next one is a really awesome bundle called Honest and True - so perfect for all your Cub and Boy Scout layouts. I especially love the badge elements. They look SO realistic! It was easy to create this fun page about a Blue and Gold Banquet a few years ago.

It's All Relative is a kit that has been given away free with a $10 purchase for the last half of September, and it will go into her store on October 4th. It's a gorgeous kit for heritage pages! I love the layout I created for my mother's newborn hospital photo. Isn't that vintage element perfect?!

Finally, Puttin' on the Ritz is a fun dance-themed kit. It has loads of silhouettes of dancers performing different styles, but I didn't have any photos that were truly "theme." I did have this great photo from my parents' senior prom, and that was indeed a dance! The colors matched quite well, don't you think?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment