Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yay for Suzy Q Scraps!

I recently completed my guest term in August as a Summer Hopeful with Suzy Q Scraps, and I was asked to join the full-time team. Of course I said yes! Suzy's kits are so fun and colorful. I only have 2 layouts to share with you right now, but I'm sure there will be tons more in the future!

First up, I used the Halls of Learning collection. I love this new school collection! The colors are perfect for scrapping older kids, who are outgrowing the primary color schemes of their younger days. As mom of a 7th grader, I know he'll appreciate it if I don't use "baby" kits on his layouts. This layout is about my mother's 7th grade year... she has destroyed all copies of this photo, so my layout is mostly about how there is no more photos of this year!

Second, and lastly, I used Beep Beep Boop Beep kit, as well as Simple Story Grids 1, Stamp Alphas 1, and Oopsie Doodle Borders 3. I tend to be a 1-kit scrapper, so it was fun to go outside of my box and pull from so many different areas. 

That catches you up for now! I know Suzy Q Scraps has some amazing things coming up, and I look forward to sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment