Monday, September 30, 2013

Something old, something new with Suzy Q Scraps

September has been a busy month for Suzy Q Scraps! Suzy has rereleased some older collections with new bits added to them and released another addition to her ever-growing Memories and Moments collection. Everything has an autumnal glow to it!

First up is the newest addition to the M&M collection, Memories and Moments: Autumn. LOVE this color scheme and all the leafy cut outs. Really fun and perfect for layouts for pictures of my boys playing in the leaves. I'm rather pleased with the title work!

This one is a previously released collection with new journal cards and alphas, Pumpkin Patch. I wanted to make use of those fun journal cards, so I chose to use a Suzy's Simple Story Grids 9 template to make it quick and easy. I love the pops of purple in this collection - so perfect for autumn and a visit to the pumpkin patch, don't you agree?

Finally, another previously released collection with cool new additions: Happy Haunting! Are you ready for Halloween yet? My boys are already talking about what they want to dress up like and making all sorts of plans. I made this page about this trio of pumpkins we carved a couple years ago. Aren't the stick figure people too cute?!

That's about it for September! Looking forward to seeing what Suzy Q Scraps comes up with for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment