Monday, September 30, 2013

Clever Monkey Graphics brings color to September

 Tracey of Clever Monkey Graphics has released some GORGEOUS, bright and colorful kits this month! I love how she always has such rich color schemes... just my style.

Fade into Fall is a beautiful kit about the changing season from summer to fall and all the lovely colors that brings. I thought this phot from a couple years ago with that sunflare. The pops of purple are my favorite!

Hipster Wannabe is a fun collab with Tracy Martin! It's got everything you need to scrap a page about your little hipster... or yourself! It was also great to use for a layout about my and my husband's journey juicing.

Finally, an awesome kit for all you WHOVIANS out there.... Loving the Doctor! It has the best themed elements for a Doctor Who layout. All the villains, phrases, and the TARDIS, everything you'll need to create a wonderful page. We recently discovered the series and my entire family are hooked. Here are 2 pages I made with the kit!


This wraps up September with Clever Monkey Graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment