Friday, October 18, 2013

Spooks and More with Suzy Q Scraps!

Suzy Q Scraps has had a spook-tastic month so far! Lots of Halloween-y collections being released and re-released with new goodies. I've had the privilege of working with two, and then there's a new non-spooky release too!
First up is the super cute Lil Spooks collection! There are some super fun new journal cards to this previously released collection. This photo is my nephews from last Halloween. I love this bright color scheme and those silly ghosts and monsters! This layout came together easily with the Simple Story Grids 1, also by Suzy. There's something really satisfying about getting a page done easily!

Another spooky collection, Spookilicious - this time with a softer color scheme. This features my little sister, also from last Halloween. The softer colors are so sweet - it was just more of a challenge for me to work with! I think it turned out nicely though.

Here's my sweet new nephew! I was blessed to be there for his birth and it was such a beautiful day. I captured these photos when he was just a couple hours earthside. When I saw Suzy's new release You're My Everything collection, I knew it was perfect for his sweet newborn goodness. 

Yet another layout down for our St Louis vacation book! I used Suzy's awesome Mad Scientist collection. I love all the science themed elements and that kooky scientist. How fun is that?! It totally sets the tone for the pages about our visit to the Science Center.

Suzy is gearing up for International Scrapbooking Day coming up soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment