Friday, October 25, 2013

So much Chelle's Creations eye candy!

Chelle's Creations, as usual, has tons of goodies to play with. I've created just a few pages lately that I'd love to share! Without further ado, here goes...

Chelle's newest Halloween kit, Toil and Trouble, has super cute felt elements and all of the standard scrappy things that you know, love, and need to create the perfect layout. These photos are from 2004, but I love them so much. There are also new additions to the Little People line just in time for Halloween!

I created this photoless page for a challenge at Scrap Orchard. It's about my journey with my glasses and contacts. Chelle recently released See Clearly Now and a coordinating alpha. They worked well with the Kraftabulous paper I used as a neutral background. I am in love with kraft paper! I also used a template from Little Green Frog Designs A Day Out template pack... the triangles are really fun!

This page I made for another challenge at Scrap Orchard. The main kit for this layout is actually from Meredith Cardall - A Bushel and a Peck - but I used lots of Chelle's Creations products as well! Again, I told you I love kraft paper, so here Kraftabulous is again. I also used CU Felt Flowers 2 and CU Ricrac Flowers to have more variety of flowers for the flower challenge. Little Green Frog Designs' template pack Barley Water gave me a starting point, and I love the result!

Lastly for this round is a page that's a bit out of my normal style. I'm not usually big on cutesy type layouts, but I do love a good pun. My 12 year old will probably cringe when he reads the title, but I don't care. I think it "toadally" rocks anyway! I used the Toadally kit by Chelle's Creations and Scrapping With Liz's Scrap Orchard blog challenge freebie from August.

Photos of my sweet new nephew! I loved doing his newborn photos so much... and I did this set up with using the Aviator kit and coordinating bonus papers! Also used Double Monthly Challenge templates 7 by Scrapping with Liz to whip this layout together so quick.

Finally, Chelle's super fun newest release: Game on, and the coordinating alpha #weplaygames! This kit is so perfect for family game night photos and so much more. Once I saw the kit, I knew exactly what I was going to scrap with it - this great photo I snapped of my 2 year old completing a matching game all on his own. He was so proud, and so was I!

That's all for this round! Be on the lookout for a ton of exciting new things for International Scrapbooking Day, coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment