Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Weekends, Photo Ops with Memory Clips

Time for another Memory Clips update! There have been a few fun new products released recently that I was fortunate enough to work with. I'm so excited to share them with you! Let's get down to it.

A lovely new release is Happy Weekend... filled with fun breakfast-in-bed and lazy weekend elements and word tags. So fun! I used it for a breakfast layout for our recent St Louis vacation. This is a pretty simple page but I love it. It says everything I want it to!

 Next, the new release here is the template: Clip It Vol.6, and I used Memory Clips' Off the Record to record this silly little photo opportunity with my 2 year old. They seemed like the perfect fit! I really love how this page came together. Bright colors and I love the mix of patterned papers.

Just in time for Halloween comes Ramona's newest release, All Hallow's Eve! The colors are spot on traditional colors. Even though the photos I have from Halloween 2006 are terrible (sob! Stupid camera!), I thought they were still worth preserving. I can't go back and take new photos, but I can embrace the ones we have. I'm so glad to have these memories down for my boys!

Ramona is gearing up big time for DSD! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment