Friday, October 25, 2013

Guesting with Kellybell Designs!

I'm in my first month of a two-month guest term with the fantastic Disney designer Kellybell Designs. I'm loving all the huge and creative kits she has released so far! Seriously, she is so prolific. I'm awesome excited to see what she comes up with next!

First up is the Pretty in Pink collection - a gorgeous color scheme of pink, purples, whites and blacks. It's fantastic for the Minnie-in-pink photos as well as Daisy! We have only met Minnie in her red-and-white dress, so I knew Daisy would be awesome for this collection. I used a coordinating paper stacker to start my layout off easily.

Next is a kit and collection devoted to the gorgeous new Beast's Castle and Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland. I have yet to go there, but I can hardly wait. It looks amazing and the reviews are great too! Love Transformed is absolutely lovely for creating the perfect layout about these exciting new additions to Disney World. I also used a word art to title my layout quickly. I love word art!

Next, this beautiful new collection is filled to the brim with Cinderelly elements and works wonderfully for Cinderella's Castle, character greetings, as well as a general princess kit. It's filled with sparkle and pixie dust too - one of my favorite things! For the following layout, I used so many fun products from this collection: Fairytale Story kit, paper stacker, page starter, and word art. It came together quickly and easily!

Finally, Kelly has released an awesome spooky collection - Villainous! You can pick up the kit, paperstacks, page starters, word art 1 and/or word art 2 and be ready for all kinds of creepy layouts. These are perfect for photos of meeting the villains at Mickey's-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or really any kind of Halloween layout. Here's my page!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment