Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall fun with Clever Monkey Graphics

Hello again! A mid-month update from me with Clever Monkey Graphics' goodies. Let's get right down to it! First up, I couldn't wait to get these memories down for our yearbook. We had two hair misadventures in one week and I knew that Cut & Snip was a great choice to scrap them! I also used a Yours Truly v4 template by Stolen Moments. Only a scrapping mama would snap a photo of her crying kid!

A new release, Fall Pumpkin Patch, has lovely soft but bright colors for your fall scrapping needs! I love the purple and that big sunflower. We haven't visited the pumpkin patch yet (hopefully this weekend!) but we did visit the apple orchard. This photo is my mother and her husband.

This photo was from a family photo session in 2011. The kit colors in Can We Feed Them?, a collab by Clever Monkey Graphics and Re Kneipp, were perfect! It's filled with goodies for all your duck/goose/seagull/pigeon feeding scrapping needs, but it also has just gorgeous fall colors.

Tracey's newest kit is Halloween Jack-o-Lantern! The pops of pink in this are so fun. I love the seed scatters - the sticker and the realistic. We actually don't usually carve pumpkins, but I may have made a visit to the store to buy one for the purposes of having photos to scrap for this layout... Haha! Anyway, I also used the new Proper Scribble Alpha for the title. It works so well with this kit!

As soon as I saw the new alpha Tall Blackout Alpha by Clever Monkey Graphics, I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for! I have had this fun kit, Turtle Power, by Scrappin' Serenity for quite a while but hadn't used it yet. The new alpha was a perfect complement to the kit, and it would work well for so many!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment