Friday, October 25, 2013

Expect Something Big from Dream Big Designs

Cheri of Dream Big Designs has been enjoying her new baby, spending time with her family, and getting ready for the upcoming Digital Scrapbooking Day, so I don't have a ton to share with you. I do love what I have though!

First up is my first hybrid project. It is Wendybird Designs Boxed In: Candy Wrap Up template. I think it turned out cute! I used an adorable new collab kit with Bella Gypsy called All Treats! I love the sweet theme and the bright and fun colors. It definitely tempts me to try hybrid again!

Next is some new journal cards for the Expecting collection! Creating this page was super easy using the journal cards as tiles. Love the variety and the soft color scheme. The photo is of me with my 2nd son in my belly. Hard to believe he's 9 years old now!

Get ready for DSD! I know Dream Big Designs is!

No comments:

Post a Comment