Friday, July 5, 2013

New from MHK Scraps - Color Your World & July's Featured kit

 First up from MHK Scraps is July's featured kit, part of the the A Year in Pictures, A Sparkling Good Time. Super cute for all your Americana and 4th of July memories! I love all the krafty elements and papers.
\
Here's my layout with the kit! Told you I love the krafty pieces!

Up NEW from MHK Scraps, an awesome collection chock full of colorful goodness - Color Your World! It's available individually or as part of a bundle. Check this out!





I love all the fun pieces in this collection. It's great for arts and craft photos, and I've even seen another CT member use it for World of Color Disney layouts. Super versatile! Here's my take on it:

There's even a coordinating freebie available! How awesome is this?

Pick up the collection today, and don't forget to snag the freebie here!

No comments:

Post a Comment