Friday, July 19, 2013

Dream Big Designs has Sandy Toes!

I'm loving my guest term at Dream Big Designs so far! Cheri has come out with some amazing designs, and this week is no expection. For the third week of Iron Scrapper, Sandy Toes is a super fun beach themed kit. I absolutely adore this color scheme and it makes me wish we had gone to the beach for vacation instead! Check out the preview for the bundle! You can buy the bundle or pick and choose individual parts.

Luckily I had some photos from a beach vacation a couple years back to work with! I used the Instalife Cards to create a fun blocked layout. It was super easy to do and I love the result! Plus I think the kid in the photo is kinda cute. :)

Add this amazing bundle to your stash! How you can you resist it?

No comments:

Post a Comment