Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chelle's Creations has a lot going on!

I haven't been quite so prolific with my scrapping lately because of vacation and simply dealing with all my boys being home on summer vacation. 5 boys = busy, busy, busy! So I only have 3 pages to share with you since last time.

This first layout uses an adorable kit and bundle called Apple of My Eye. I love the word art and all the felt elements in the kit. It's great for scrapping a trip to the apple orchard or a sweet page about whoever is the apple of your eye. And how cute is that owl?!


Next, the Iron Scrapper contest has started at Scrap Orchard and Chelle's Creations is release something new for you every week! The first week of July, In the Backyard, Little People, and In the Backyard (little people} were the new releases! The color scheme is really fun and perfect for all your backyard adventures. And Little People paper dolls are such a cute addition to any page. A little birdie told me there may be clothes for all occasions coming out to dress up these adorable little dolls, so keep your eyes out! I love the pocket and little magnifying glass on my layout.

Chelle's Creations' newest release is At the Park and At the Park {little people}. Right now, if you buy At the Park, you get the coordinating Little People pack for free! What a deal. I love popping these little figures into my layouts to create cute little scenes. I love using all the word strips as a type of journaling and that words paper so much!

That's all for now! I can't wait to see what Chelle's Creations releases next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment