Sunday, July 14, 2013

Twice as Nice with Memory Clips by Ramona

At ScrapMatters, there's a super fun sale with TONS of collabs all by ScrapMatters designers! Ramona of MemoryClips paired with 3 other designers to create some fantastically fun collabs for us.

First up is a kit and bundle called When Life Gives you Lemons, by MemoryClips and Down This Road Designs. This bundle especially is filled to the max with such fun themed elements and I love the color scheme. That pop of blue in there keeps this kit so fresh! Here's the layout I made with it, also using a template from What's In Your Pocket? vol.1 by Cluster Queen Creations (a FWP set).  I don't often work with such girly colors, but I love how this turned out! It may be one of my favorite layouts.

Next is a super fun bundle called Here's the Scoop by LDrag Designs and MemoryClips. It's a super sweet kit for all your ice cream scrappin' needs! It hits the spot. :) I love all the hand drawn frozen treat doodles. I didn't have any ice cream pics with my boys somehow (must remedy that ASAP) so it was a photo of a sweet treat for my layout. Makes me hungry just looking at it!

Finally, It's a Date by Memory Clips and Victoria Feemster Designs is the third collab I was blessed to work with this week. I love the rich color scheme with the pops of bright color. My husband and I are long overdue for a good date - with 5 kids, dates are hard to come by - and this kit has inspired me to put more time into my relationship with my husband. I need to plan a nice date for the two of us... and scrap it later, of course! The photo on this layout is from our family date on our 10th wedding anniversary this past April. I love that retro card peeking out from behind it!

That's all for now, folks! I'll be back soon with more goodies from MemoryClips by Ramona soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment