Friday, July 5, 2013

Step into the BIG BACKYARD with Memory Clips and Designs by Day (plus more!)

Ramona of Memory Clips and Designs by Day have collaborated to bring us this fantastic collection - Big Backyard! I love this rich color scheme and all the word art and paint splatters. This collection is perfect for scrapping a day at the park, playing in the backyard, basically anything and everything for outdoor fun!

Here's my layout using these fun goodies! I adore all the elements I used to create that scene in the upper right. It was so fun to create with! I could easily reuse this kit again and again.

Also new is Memory Clips latest addition for Scrap Your Story: July and Clip It Templates, v2. I love that there are so many photo spots in the templates! With 5 kids, I usually needs space for lots of photos of my boys. These fit the bill!


I used both for my next layout from a friend's daughter's recent birthday party. I love the krafty paper and the pops of yellow in this kit, reminiscent of the fireworks themselves. Very fun!

That's it for this update with Memory Clips! There are two - count them, TWO! - amazing collabs releasing next Friday. I'll have major sharing to do next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment