Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dream Big Designs guest spot!

Every time Dream Big Designs would post on Facebook to the Dream Team that there were new goodies in the forum, I would dream that were me! I posted on Facebook to that affect, and Cheri said to send in an application. Luckily for me, Cheri said I could guest for a month and we'll see how it goes. That's still very exciting for me! I've had the opportunity to work with some wonderful designs already.

Boom Sizzle Sparkle is a wonderful kit designed around a fireworks theme. It is gorgeous and perfect for colorful fireworks photos - whether they be 4th of July or Disney World! I, however, chose to use this kit and bundle for an off-theme layout. My youngest son Bram's 5 month photos! It worked perfectly with the colors in the photos. Loved using it!

The next bundle I worked with was Catch of the Day - so perfect for all your fishing photos! I think it could work for lake photos too. I didn't have any personal photos to use at the moment, so I was able to scrap a page for Cheri and help her get a bit of scrapping done too. I love all the themed elements - the bug eyes on the fish crack me up. So fun!

Dream Big Designs has some amazing releases upcoming! I can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment