Friday, July 19, 2013

In the Pool with Chelle's Creations and more!

First up, Chelle has an amazing new release for the 3rd week of Iron Scrapper! In the Pool is a funtastic kit with bright, citrusy colors perfect for scrapping all your poolside adventures, whether they be at a big pool, water park, or a blow up pool in the backyard. I know you want to check out the preview!

and if you pick it up this weekend, for 20% off, you get the matching little people set FREE!

And here's my take on it! I adore that water paper!


And I finally got back into the swing of scrapping after taking a week off for vacation and made a few more layouts! This one is my second son's baptism. I used Chelle's Choose The Right {BAPTISM} kit. It's an LDS themed kit, and while I am not LDS, my son was baptised Catholic and the kit worked well for the page. I love all the greenery and layers!

Next I knew I wanted to scrap a series of pictures I took of my fourth son when I had just gotten my new fancy camera. He has always been such a ham for the camera and I love the photo of the two of us. I don't use the color pink too much but Love Grows bundle and the coordinating Rub Ons were perfect complement to all the green in the photos. I love all the denim elements!

My two oldest boys went on a special trip to see their uncle this summer for a couple of days, and my brother was lovely enough to text me a few photos of how they spent their time. I knew they needed to be included in our family album for the year! Oh Snap! and Oh Snap! word bits were fun choices to use to scrap these iPhone snapshots. I love all the camera elements and the flash bursts!

I'm slowly working on our vacation album to St. Louis, Missouri, and the kit Choose the Right {TREK} was a perfect choice to scrap our visit to the Museum of Westward Expansion. It is LDS themed (so lots of word strips referencing that), but it works so well for pioneer type layouts, period.  I love all the felt elements and those little sunbonnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment