Sunday, June 30, 2013

Awesome goodies from Memory Clips from Ramona!


I recently joined the cretive team for Memory Clips by Ramona. Ramona has so many awesome designs in her collection! And how amazing is this... Every month she gives away an entire kit! It's a daily download deal, where you have to visit every day to download it just a couple pieces at a time, but at the end of the month you have a full FREE kit! This next layout I used the free kit for June - Scrap Your Story: June, along with the coordinating pieces from the bundle (for purchase). I love the soft color scheme!


This is a new release, Happy Boaters. It coordinates with an older kit, Happy Camper, that I haven't worked with yet but look forward to working with. A little birdie told me they might be available as a bundle soon! I love the sandy elements and the hand drawn doodles.

This next layout was made using a fantastic bundle - Toothless! It's got everything you need to scrap photos from the first lost tooth, dentist visits... even things for getting braces. Perfect elements and photos for all your teeth-related needs. I love this photo of my second son and the kit was a fun choice to scrap it. How cute is that banner?!

 Finally, for this last layout I used the awesome School Time bundle. I love all the journal cards and elements from this fun collection! Wonderful for all the school time memories. I love paper variety and this bundle certainly has it!

I look forward to working with more of Memory Clips by Ramona designs! There are so many AMAZING upcoming collabs with other fantastic designers that I can't wait to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment