Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Chelle's Creation layouts!

Phew! I am blessed and overwhelmed having access to Chelle's catalog of amazing designs! I'm being a complete glutton during my guest period and trying to use as many as I possibly can while I still can, so here's another round of layouts made with her awesome products!
 
First up is this layout I made about my mother as a child. I've recently made it a mission to document as much of her life as I possibly can, so I'm busy scanning photos and prying details out of my mom. She took dance lessons as a child! As a mother of 5 boys, I was pretty fun to work with a ton of PINK! If you'd like to check out this fantastic bundle for your tiny dancer, the Tutu Cute bundle is absolutely a joy to work with.
 
As well as documenting my mother's life, I'm trying to stay a step ahead and document my own for my children. With this page, I worked with the Now Showing collab from the Scrap Orchard designers, as well as Chelle's Creations Now Showing Banners and Now Showing Felties and a coordinating template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. The colors of this kit are so fun; don't you agree?

 
I have been waiting forever to work with the Ready, Aim, Fire Felties from Chelle's Creations! We are huge Nerf fans in this house, so it was a total no-brainer. These are amazing! I know I'll use them again. I matched them with Chelle's Creations' About a Boy kit and Scrapping With Liz's Simple Journal Card Inspired Templates 2 for a fun and easy page. And of course I used a banner... if there's a banner in a kit, you can bet I'll use it!

 
I'm glad I scrapped this page for my sons, because they don't remember this event at all! I combined two wonderful, patriotic kits: Fireworks and Rock the Vote, both by Chelle's Creations, of course! I love how they combined so cohesively. A perfect pair!

 
I love the Sesame Street inspred kit by Chelle's Creations: Street Smarts! This bundle is chock full of goodness that works wonderfully to scrap both preschool and Sesame Street layouts. I haven't worked with the Make a Monster set yet, but it looks way fun.
 
We have a zoo membership, so I knew I needed to work with the cute Zoopendous bundle! Who can resist the adorable animal felties and the nature-inspired color scheme? (By the way, I'm super pleased with that tiger photo!)
 
Chelle's Creations' newest release is a berry sweet kit - Berry Berry Blue and the coordinating alphas! I used it to scrap a recipe page, but the kit is so cute I want to find a local pick-your-own-berries place so I can scrap those photos with it too. I used Chelle's In The Pocket {strips} templates for an easy page design.

I don't often work with pink and frilly, so the Tea for Two bundle and coordinating gingham papers were a breath of fresh air for me. So cute!
 
Finally, a sweet page with my favorite photo of my second son as a newborn. I used the Beary Cute Baby Boy Bundle, which included the template I used too! The colors are so sweet and a perfect match for the photo. Sigh. But wait - there's no banner with this kit! I decided to try my hand at making my own with Chelle's CU Banners V3, and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment