Monday, June 3, 2013

Joining more CTs!

I've recently joined two more creative teams! New designer Amanda Yi Designs (at One Story Down) and MHK Scraps at Scrap Matters. I'm so excited I have the opportunity to work with such incredible designs!
 
Amanda Yi is a new designer with a lot of exciting things coming out in the weeks to come! To celebrate her new store at One Story Down, she has a mini hop to snag a HUGE bundle. It's called Everyday and it's bursting with goodies. Visit her Facebook page to get started finding the goodies on her there... It'll lead you to snag all the awesome pieces! Here's a sneak peek, of a layout I made with it:
 

Check out all that awesomeness! Snag this fantastic freebie today! Amanda also released her first kit in store, Captured, part of The Little Things collection. Look at this preview:
 
 
Here's a sneak peek with the layout I made of my littlest son with it:
 
I'm getting ready to make my first layouts with MHK Designs kits today... I'll be back to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment