Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Chelle's Creations layouts!

I didn't do quite as much scrapping since the last time I posted so I have just a couple of layouts to share with you from Chelle's Creations awesome design catalog.

First up, I used Get Well Soon and the coordinating word art to scrap this page about a recent injury-filled weekend of ours. Sorry if that photo grosses you out! It grossed me out too. :) I love the band-aid elements, and the word art made for quick and easy title work. You can bet, with 5 boys, that this kit will get lots of use over the coming years!

For this layout I used some older photos of my boys. I was happy to get the memories down for them! Working backwards through my photo catalog is exhausting, but I know how my sons will appreciate it later in life. I used the Eeeeek! bundle and the matching scatter pack to create this layout. Love how many Halloween elements are in this bundle! Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I love how many layouts I know I'll be able to create with so much variety with this bundle.

Lastly, I used the We Wish You a Merry Christmas bundle to scrap this photo from my oldest son's Christmas band concert. I adore that sheet music paper! How awesome is that?! It's so festive and absolutely perfect for Christmas concert pages.

That's what I've created from Chelle's Creations designs since last time! I've slowed down a bit with the summer holidays. I can't believe I'm halfway through my guest term already. I'll be sad when my time is up - I know I won't want to go! I guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment