Wednesday, June 19, 2013

On a roll with Chelle's Creations kits!

I am such a glutton with full access to the store! But wouldn't you be too, if you had free reign? Here are the latest layouts I've made with Chelle's Creations designs.

 First up, I used the Prehistoric bundle. This pack is chocked full of dino goodness!  The natural color scheme is perfect for dinosaur layouts, and the dino felties are so cute. I loved using it to make this layout about a recent trip to the local children's museum.

Play and Grow and the coordinating word art are what I used to create this next layout of my third son as a baby in his jumperoo. How amazing is this color scheme and the perfect playful elements?! I know this isn't the last layout I'll create with this kit because I can't count how many photos I have of my boys playing with stacking rings, xylophones, rings, all kinds of baby toys.

We hosted a messy play date just last weekend, and I could.not.wait to scrap it! I used Chelle's Creations' Summer Lovin' and the coordinating gingham paper pack to make this double page spread. I love the fun color scheme... it's very summery and not girly at all, which is sometimes something I struggle to find. 

And the individual pages:


After our messy play date, we cooled off with some popsicles outside, and Chelle's Creations Beat the Heat and the coordinating popsicle stick word art was a fantastic choice to scrap that layout! I seriously cannot get over how creative and cute the popsicle sticks are. I knew I had to use them!

In the vein of "cooling down," I chose to use Chelle's Creations Winter Thrills bundle to scrap this layout with some old photos of my second son. I love the strong, bold color scheme and I'm a sucker for a good plaid paper. Plus, how adorable are those frosty elements?! 

If you've read my blog before, you've heard that I am slowly but surely scrapping my mother's life. I love this photo of her, my uncle, and my cousin from her childhood. Once I saw Chelle's Creations bundle Gnome Sweet Gnome, with its fantastic gnome elements and colorful palette, I knew it was the perfect choice to scrap this moment.

Finally, for this round of layouts anyway, I used a template from In the Pocket {squares} and The Mane Event bundle to create a layout about my third and fourth sons' haircuts. I had a ton of photos for this page, and I really didn't want to do a two page spread about it, so this template let me fit everything I needed in there wonderfully. I really enjoyed the unusual color scheme and all the themed elements!

That's all for this round of Chelle's Creations layouts! I don't know what's up next to work with, but I know I can't wait to dig in and create some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment