Saturday, June 1, 2013

Guesting at Chelle's Creations!

My guest term for Chelle's Creations is for June and July, but I was able to gain access to Chelle's amazing catalog over a week early! I have worked with so many of her awesome designs already... I can't wait to see what she comes out with next and I know I'll be sad when my guest term is over. Here are my layouts...
 
Using History Lessons and the awesome Military bundle. I made it in honor of Memorial Day and all the brave men and women who serve our country.
 
Using the Military Bundle again. This one is of my grandfather Irwin, who passed a few years back. He served in the Navy during WWII.  
 
I made a Facebook timeline with this too for Memorial Day. Lots of my family used it for theirs as well!

 
The next two layouts are using the Great Outdoors bundle and Forest Friends Felties. I love so much about this bundle! We went on a camping trip recently and it was perfect for scrapping our camping and hiking memories. And the felties... seriously, they are so cute!
 
 
I also used Chelle's templates In the Pocket {bundle} for the bottom one. Awesome for Project Life type layouts or for ones with a ton of photos! I can't wait to use more from this bundle. With 5 kids, I take a lot of pictures!
 
Chelle's kit Putt-Putt and Hole in One Word Art were perfect for our recent mini-golf photos. The bright color scheme was just delightful to use... how can you not feel happy looking at those colors? I love using word art for quick titling on a page.
 
I loved using Bugcatcher for this next layout! Though the main focus of the page is on the awesome large photo, it is the title and the caterpillar in the jar that make me feel giddy inside. I look forward to reusing this kit a ton!
 
Next I used Bluebird on My Shoulder, a relatively new release by Chelle's Creations. I was lucky enough to snag mine from The Digi Files a couple of months ago, but I finally had a great excuse to use it. Its bright, fun spring colors made it a perfect fit for our Easter brunch photos.
 
It's that time of year, when so many graduate from various levels of school! Chelle's Creations kit Graduation and the coordinating Graduation Word Art are great for scrapping all those memories. This particular layout is about my mother's high school graduation. I absolutely LOVE the year charms! There are charms for 1980 to 2019... lots of years covered!
 
Finally, I worked with the new release Summertime. It was once Chelle's contribution to a mega kit at Scrap Orchard that has since been retired, and is now available on it's own. I love the patriotic color scheme! Especially that banner. I pink sparkly heart that thing!
 
I've worked with so many kits already, but there are so many more I still want to! Chelle's Creations catalog is full of so much awesomeness... I can't wait to dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment