Thursday, December 5, 2013

Getting crafty with Dream Big Designs

 Popping in with just a few pages with awesome goodies from Dream Big Designs this past month! If you can't tell, I'm seriously feeling the fall golden color schemes. Hardcore. I don't notice how I'm gravitating to the same colors until I line everything up! I'll keep it short and simple today.

Using the Rake in Autumn bundle - super fun word art and graffiti! Template is from Piece of Me templates by Scrapping with Liz

This is using County Bounty bundle for a page from out St Louis vacation this past summer. The colors worked out perfectly for the photos!

 Finally, Cheri released some new journal cards to go with her classic Holy Night bundle. They were perfect for this layout about some of my kids in the nativity play! Template is from Simple Journal Card Inspired Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz.

That wraps it up with Dream Big Designs for right now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment