Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gearing up for the holidays with Chelle's Creations!

I am way behind on blogging this month - my new nephew and all my own boys and the holidays have kept me so busy. So I'll keep this short and sweet! Here are the pages I've made with the awesome products by Chelle's Creations in the month of November.



The next 3 pages use Give Thanks - can you tell I LOVE this kit! So awesome for fall pages and for Thanksgiving layouts too. 



These next 2 layouts use pieces from the Northern Magic collab with Ziggle Designs - Snowlandia and Norlandia. I bet you can figure out which is which!


Sorry to be so short and sweet, but I gotta run! I'm super proud of these layouts and I look forward to seeing how they look printed. Post again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment