Friday, August 16, 2013

Just a couple layouts with Dream Big Designs

Designer Cheri of Dream Big Designs recently had her fourth child, so she's enjoying her newborn son and babymoon... not too much new from DBD, but who could blame her? I'd be snuggling that sweetness too. So only 2 layouts from me for this post!

I was so excited to use the Discover Space bundle to create this layout from our recent trip to the Science Center in St. Louis. It was perfect to scrap these photos of this neat scale that tells you how much it would cost to send you to the moon. I made a simple journal card style page, which appeals to me more and more. I like the clean lines! The rocket ship, moon, and astronaut elements are too cute.

Secondly, Cheri recently released super cute new coordinating journal cards for her classic Submerged kit and bundle. I used the new Instalife cards, but they come in the 3x4 style too. Love the colors in this kit! One of my newest favorite things to do is use journal cards for easy paper layering.

That's all from me for now! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment